Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merchant Account Providers for Aff Offers or other medium-high risk stuff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant Account Providers for Aff Offers or other medium-high risk stuff?

So does anyone have any experience with finding a reputable merchant account provider that has seen or done the processing for affiliate offers or medium/high risk stuff? What I'm currently selling on my ecom site is not something braintree,stripe or standard merchant account providers would process. I've been looking at the ASE list to see if there is any affiliate friendly merchant account providers but just wanted to ask here as well.

Hey cfresh - if your not familiar with the whole merchant account / payment processor landscape your probably best of using someone to sort this for you especially in the medium to high risk markets. You also don't want just 1 merchant but a number and rotate between them (if your tech stack allows this). I've worked with https://total-apps.com in the past and they did a decent job for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Mertius
      Power Pay
      Cambridge Captial

There's many others if you'd like intro's for these let me know.
      Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
      >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

Granted you're running in a relatively safe niche and manage to keep your CB% low - at what point should one switch from the default aggregated MID accounts to your own and start looking into load-balancing? Or I guess what I'm asking is, should one do it solely based on volume or only look into it if the volume is combined with risky CB% to mitigate risk? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X