Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steps to get your personal Facebook account back after years of being banned.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steps to get your personal Facebook account back after years of being banned.

If you have an old suspended personal account

You probably can get it back. I had an old suspended personal account that was suspended for over 3 years.

Here's how i got mine back...

Submit your usual ticket. Essentially click on the "contact us" message in the red box in the top of your account.

Click image for larger version

Name:	facebook-ads-account-suspicious-activity.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	104

Put in your ID and let them know you're a small agency and really want to grow your company with Facebook. You currently have a lot of clients asking for you to build, grow and manage their Facebook campaigns with them. In the what you were running section just say you don't remember as it was years ago.

They'll most likely come back and say no and close the ticket, like they always do

Then re-open it and keep pushing. I went through this close re-open process 8 times until they finally just gave up and said "fine we'll turn your account back on."

As soon as it's back on open up a business account and then follow the process above before you run new stuff and you should be golden.

Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
    >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

will give the agency angle a try. getting it back with just the ID is pretty much hopeless tho, have tried with numerous accts.

Comment

Great share! But I can't seem to find the "Contact Us" feature. Pease advise!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/business/contact-us/

Comment

yes i can confirm this works. i got an account back after 6th try. all i did was submitting it saying the same thing like "hello. please re-open my account. i am sorry if i broke any rules but i am really not aware of which policy it is at all."

Comment

Would you use that for personal accounts or for business manager ones? If its the latter, I've done it successfully a few times, you just gotta keep bugging them, but for personal accounts even after I submitted ID Scan they still ignore the request. Sometimes its best to just open a new business manager account on your banned personal one, run some clean spend and... you know the rest

Comment

I just got this back from FB. Is this the automated version or a "real human" behind it?

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your account has been disabled for not following Facebook's Advertising Guidelines.

Ad accounts are evaluated for policy compliance and quality of ad content. When accounts have run ads that are not policy compliant, they are disabled.

Your account was disabled for running misleading ads that resulted in high negative feedback from people on Facebook. Our goal is to provide the highest quality user experience. We reserve the right to reject any advertising that we deem contrary to these objectives. Similarly, we reserve the right to close an account creating ads contrary to these objectives.

For this reason, if any of your ads have been removed or your ad account has been disabled, we will be unable to reactivate either. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please consider this decision final.

Thanks for your understanding,

Arthur
              Ads Integrity
              Facebook

Comment

Automated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
                >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

Thanks Jason, just resubmitted again :-)

Comment

This worked for me. Thanks Jason!

Comment

Just wanted to say that this worked for me as well. Took about 1.5 months but finally got it back.

Comment

Giving this a shot for an old personal account I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Manu View Post
                          I just got this back from FB. Is this the automated version or a "real human" behind it?

I got the same reply yesterday. Ad account was blocked due to too much negative feedback. I didn't spend a penny on advertising yet. After submitting another ticket. I got back a response that they 'carefully' checked the account and decided not to reinstate the ad account, so it remains disabled.

It's simply frustrating as I was planning to create clean account and build a brand on FB.

I believe it got flagged as i submitted 4 ads that were disapproved. Then 8 that were approved, after i corrected what was wrong with old ads. Another flag may be that i live in another country that where my company's billing address is. But they asked for id, i submitted that, + bank receipts, card info etc... they told me they'll resume the ad account, but nothing.

So i wonder is this some random guy in ads team deciding that my business is no good. Is there a chance to find someone else at FB who might have different opinion?

Don;t know what to do.

Comment

I deleted my FB a few weeks ago (long standing personal one) I haven't been using social media since.

A friend tells me you can simply make a new one and ring them up and tell them you are planning to run $xxx+ per day in ad spend and ask how to validate so you can do this skipping all of the $x, $xx, $xxx / day hoops.

So that's what I plan to do with a new one. Will report on how that goes.

Comment

Working...
                            X