Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step by Step of how we keep FACEBOOK accounts alive for years.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an ad account banned today for a free+shipping offer
    Let's see if this method works

Comment

Bratok was the offer banned because of the free +shipping? Did your ad mention that they need to pay shipping and handling?

Comment

Originally posted by ari View Post
        Bratok was the offer banned because of the free +shipping? Did your ad mention that they need to pay shipping and handling?
        Well, we didn't hear back the exact reason why, but yes, all ads mentioned "just pay shipping" and/or "S&H not included" - and we even ran them before the Chat Support person before launching, just like this thread recommends. So could be something else...

Comment

Thank you for chatting with me yesterday! I reached out to the policy team, and heard back from them this morning: they let me know that this account has been disabled for not following Facebook's Advertising Guidelines, and the decision is final.

Your account was disabled for running misleading ads that resulted in high negative feedback from people on Facebook. Our goal is to provide the highest quality user experience. We reserve the right to reject any advertising that we deem contrary to these objectives. Similarly, we reserve the right to close an account creating ads contrary to these objectives.

My team is here to provide guidance around our advertising policies and interpret those to the best of our ability. Our policy team, however, has the final word on these decisions, which is why we defer to their findings.

If you have any other questions about this account, please reply to this email to reach me directly.

Comment

Bratok
            can you share the ad + lander (here or privately?)

Comment

I've had the same issue. Ads that they told me were 100% OK on live chat and now seem to have caused the issue. They go back and forth between saying it's a billing issue and they need X Y Z or it was an ad issue, I just keep pushing on.

The reality of it seems to be if the only ads running in an account have "high" negative feedback it won't matter if they are compliant or what the reps told you, it's gonna cause problems. I imagine unless your are DNC running Hillary ads they don't make exceptions for you.

Anyone else confirm? Is it possible to spend over $10k on ads that have "high" negative feedback without having account issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Bratok View Post
                Thank you for chatting with me yesterday! I reached out to the policy team, and heard back from them this morning: they let me know that this account has been disabled for not following Facebook's Advertising Guidelines, and the decision is final.

Your account was disabled for running misleading ads that resulted in high negative feedback from people on Facebook. Our goal is to provide the highest quality user experience. We reserve the right to reject any advertising that we deem contrary to these objectives. Similarly, we reserve the right to close an account creating ads contrary to these objectives.

My team is here to provide guidance around our advertising policies and interpret those to the best of our ability. Our policy team, however, has the final word on these decisions, which is why we defer to their findings.

If you have any other questions about this account, please reply to this email to reach me directly.
                I'd keep pushing and re-opening the ticket.
                Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
                >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

Tried that, so far that's what they keep saying:

"Thank you for sharing this context with me. I do hear your concerns and understand how this affects your business, but this decision is final per my policy team. With that decision, there is not a way to further appeal the deactivation of this account."

All but 23 ads had High neg feedback; guess that did it.

If they don't unban it, it's not possible to just open a new account for the same business, right?

Comment

Tried to open a new client account in my Business Manager today, saw this:
                    "One or more of the ad accounts in your business manager are currently in bad standing or in review. All of your accounts must be in good standing in order to create new ad accounts."
                    Also, the support reps did not reply to our open tickets, despite two or three followups

Comment

Here is their latest reply

As this decision is final, I am unable to provide further context around this ad account. Please consider this case closed, and chat back in to us if you have other questions about your advertising outside of this account.

Comment

Finally, they just suggested to open another business manager account; apparently, you're allowed a max of two

Comment

You can also have access to multiple business managers. And they can up that 2 accounts per BM to much more.

Comment

One thing to minimize this risk in your business manager is when you first get it (or have it in good standing now) - make a BUNCH of account for this....so if one gets banned you can still use those accounts just can't make new ones.

Comment

Hi everybody

I have a business manager account with a few ad accounts under it. But I am going to be starting more ad accounts under the Business Manger. I would just like to find out something. If one ad account gets banned under the Business Manger can I not add any more accounts to the same Business Manager account or can I?

Also if one ad account gets banned other under Business Manager will I still be able to use all the other accounts under it without problems? I know that a really important part is to use different payment methods for each ad account so that one account gets a problem other will not be affected because of the payment source.

Comment

thank you for the tips! A week ago I've found also a good tips about this issue nicholaskusmich.com/how-to-prevent-facebook-ad-account-shutdown/

Comment

Working...
                                X