Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FLOWCHART] What Clickfunnels ecommerce integrations we're using.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FLOWCHART] What Clickfunnels ecommerce integrations we're using.

Flowchart on our process for setting up and prototyping new concepts for Ecommerce. Time to setup should be 3-4 hours the first time you do it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A4D - Ecommerce Setup Proceess.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	111
    Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
    >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Great flow chart. What cart are you using with Clickfunnels?

Comment

Jason, it seems like your company's e-commerce is really growing, maybe this question should be a separate thread, but what are you doing about customer service? Handling it internally or outsourcing or what?

Anybody else?
      Ideas are everywhere, it's execution that's in short supply.

Comment

Originally posted by MarketTech View Post
        Great flow chart. What cart are you using with Clickfunnels?
        Clickfunnels ties into stripe. So we just use that. There's no real traditional shopping cart solution right now. We're managing that out of Shipstation.

Was talking with someone inside Shopify and it sounds like they're doing an integration with CF which will be amazing. I can't wait for that. Cause I love Shopify from an ecommerce management stand point. Just their no control of the cart of slow sucks.
        >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Jason, it seems like your company's e-commerce is really growing, maybe this question should be a separate thread, but what are you doing about customer service? Handling it internally or outsourcing or what?

Anybody else?
          It's a mess and slated to be turned into better systems. We're just handling it internally adhoc. That's not going to work very much longer. So need to layout the flow for all that.

Comment

I see you use shipwire, do you guys do dropshipping from alibaba etc as well or actually purchase all inventory in bulk and use shipwire to handle s&h?

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri View Post
              I see you use shipwire, do you guys do dropshipping from alibaba etc as well or actually purchase all inventory in bulk and use shipwire to handle s&h?

Purchase the inventory. Typically.

I know there's a ton of people doing AliExpress stuff. But we're not. I think it's a great opportunity but there's only so many hours in the day

Comment

oh k, Im assuming tho that you're testing the waters initially with dropshipping still before committing to purchasing the inventory in bulk. unless of course these are proven funnels and products based on spied/affiliate data.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri View Post
                  oh k, Im assuming tho that you're testing the waters initially with dropshipping still before committing to purchasing the inventory in bulk. unless of course these are proven funnels and products based on spied/affiliate data.

A lot of time we'll test the waters with nothing. Just put up a cart and then refund people.

Comment

Yeah, that's a clever way for some quick data. Could also get people to pre-order at a discounted price.

Comment

Anyone use Actionetics in CLickfunnels for email followups/marketing instead of INF or ActiveCampaign .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvTlETiI3PE ?

Comment

Working...
                      X