PARADIGMS: How To Follow Up On Leads & Customers Like A Boss, Pt 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARADIGMS: How To Follow Up On Leads & Customers Like A Boss, Pt 1

Hey. So I just hopped on here after a hot minute of lurking...

Seen a few people having problems with making their email back-ends work so here a quick guide, as this is all I do...

A. Relationship Paradigms

There are 3 relationship paradigms with email or any sort of database marketing really.
    You need to pick one and stick with it. Choose your poison so to speak...

And here they are:

i. Quick NET

Here you're performance marketing at volume and your opt-in funnel is probably part of some affiliate funnel or a funnel for one of your own products...

The mind set here is to capture as many sales as fast as possible within a specific time frame - usually 3 to 7 days - because you wanna be able to 'turnaround those clicks' quickly so you can continue scaling your campaign. RIGHT?

Nonetheless,

This approach is also very relationship oriented and the pitches sent out are stacked among several value deliveries.

Because, after all

The whole point of going through the hassle to collect leads is part of your performance marketing funnel, is so you can build a recurring revenue asset on the side. So burning the list with a pitch-fest isn't permitted here...

This is the middle-ground paradigm and the one I recommend because it's the most practical.

Let's move on...

ii. Long NET

Now this one's a real "da fuq" inspiring moment for you guys coming from the ultra-hardcore performance marketing world of crash and burn...

The paradigm here is to sell only minimally in the first 30 days, in order to build trust, identify pressing pain points through email feedback and indoctrinate your leads well to become trigger-happy buyers down the line when you start promoting stuff...

The huge benefit is you build hardcore fans. Super hardcore...

The downside is if you mess it up, you just lost 30 days of revenue and the highest window of engagement in email marketing...

Now do you see why I recommend "i" ?

Doesn't it make a lot more sense to present an offer when engagement is peak - so that those with URGENT NEED can take action now and buy your stuff?

I mean, you can always sell to those who need convincing later. But people who wanna solve their problem urgently will either buy from your or they'll buy from your competitor...

Just don't take it to the extreme like the following:

iii. Crash N' Burn

100% hardcore pitches from the get!

Not recommended. But hey, I'm not your pops!

(And it actually works so...)

This will work if your in some type coupon market where there is little need to build a relationship - it's just an avenue for crazed consumption...

The approach can also work in massive verticals like bizopp...

Basically, any niche where building a personal connection would be incongruent or it's a broad reaching market with little need for convincing...

Downside. NO LOYALTY MAN. You don't get a tribe this way...

Good email and it's a hot day on the beach...

So-so email and it's a cold night on the treacherous waters of the ocean...

Whereas with the other, it doesn't matter if your subject say "John Doe", you'll still get a ton of engagement because it's not relying on your clever lines, but rather the powerful relationship you've built with the avatar...

------

That ends today's post.

Will follow up tomorrow - or later today, if I manage a minute - with STRUCTURE...

"The Exact Tested Way To Structure Your First 7 Days Of Mailing For Guaranteed $1 - $3 Earnings Per Subscriber Each Month..."

Even hit as high as $19 EPS working on a launch campaign before, in a niche as weary as REIs/Realtors, so anything is possible really if you put in the work and follow the proven structure coming up...

YOUR ACTION STEP:

Assert what paradigm you want to operate from with your audience...

Take a minute to drop below if you're already operating from any of these, and include the results you're seeing so we all can pitch in and help later...

Tomorrow,

I reveal the exact promotion structures that will unlock your highest profits / $EPS with each email campaign

PS: If y'all would rather I update to this same thread, let me know so I don't make another post...

It's just I don't wanna come back to edit this 'cos it already seems long AF

Cheers
    Last edited by jazspinnell; 02-06-2018, 08:04 AM. Reason: Typos, Tags

Wow. Nice one Bro.

Keep it coming.

Loved this installment, can't wait for #2.

Comment

Working...
    X