Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best fb spy tool?

Which is the best fb spy tool?

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I have an assumption I know what you're going for.

A lot of them suck.

I built one of the first ones back in 08 and kept it private to me and a few other people, but I used a lot of others over the years to see what I could enhance mine with.

The biggest problem I see is, a lot of them use generic profiles to spy with... like

1. 24yo female in san diego and that's pretty much it
    2. 47yo male in NYC with no likes or content

The issue becomes when they log into these accounts to scrape, a lot don't use IPs in those same geo and miss offers. Also, since almost non of them have any likes or content, there are interests that get missed. So if I wanted to see some hot offers, I'd miss all the survival offers or all the nurse ads unless someone is just blanket targeting stuff.

If I were you, I'd look at a core demo you want to target, drill down what that core target ( avatar ) likes and does, and build your own profile to spy on it.

Also, I do not share my FB spy tool publicly before anyone asks.

Comment

• jalexander
      jalexander commented
      Editing a comment
      Very helpful

Check out adicted.io :-)

Comment

Manu adicted.io SUCKS. hasn't been updated in over two months, support is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquid View Post
        I know this doesn't answer your question, but I have an assumption I know what you're going for.

A lot of them suck.

I built one of the first ones back in 08 and kept it private to me and a few other people, but I used a lot of others over the years to see what I could enhance mine with.

The biggest problem I see is, a lot of them use generic profiles to spy with... like

1. 24yo female in san diego and that's pretty much it
        2. 47yo male in NYC with no likes or content

The issue becomes when they log into these accounts to scrape, a lot don't use IPs in those same geo and miss offers. Also, since almost non of them have any likes or content, there are interests that get missed. So if I wanted to see some hot offers, I'd miss all the survival offers or all the nurse ads unless someone is just blanket targeting stuff.

If I were you, I'd look at a core demo you want to target, drill down what that core target ( avatar ) likes and does, and build your own profile to spy on it.

Also, I do not share my FB spy tool publicly before anyone asks.
        Is your tool live? Can I get access?

Comment

HoneySyed

Reading Comprehension my friend
          "Also, I do not share my FB spy tool publicly before anyone asks."

Comment

• HoneySyed
            HoneySyed commented
            Editing a comment
            I was hoping He would share it privately

Online ad spy has been decent. We use that. Have a decent amount of data. The UI is something I would have created when I was a dev 10 years ago.

So hard to keep FB accounts alive to scrape with. None of these guys last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
          >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

Onlineadspy was decent but their scraping and targeting I expected to be more for the monthly price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by cfresh View Post
              Onlineadspy was decent but their scraping and targeting I expected to be more for the monthly price tag.

What's their monthly?

Comment

Originally posted by jalexander

What's their monthly?
                $400

>> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

Originally posted by smaxor View Post

$400

Did you buy early or did they just hook you up? They had me at $750/mo.

Comment

I have been using WhichAdsWork. So far its been ok.
                    Not a lot of coverage though and not as polished as some other tools (like for mobile and web).

Eliquid, i would be curious if you have any pointers on creating profiles to spy on specific audiences and targets. Somthing that interest me (and i beleive might be quite reliable) but not completely sure on the route.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

We are using WhichAdsWork now as well in addition to OnlineAdSpy. Definitely works well.

We're looking for top stuff, interest targeting and things don't really matter to us.

Comment

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but has anyone used WhatRunsWhere for FB spying? I'm assuming since Mike built it that it's legit but they don't push the FB part of the tool very hard so I'm curious if anybody has tried it..

Comment

adicted.io is not sucks! its very good

Comment

Working...
                          X