Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternatives to Shopify (Easier to customize)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternatives to Shopify (Easier to customize)

Hey guys,

I've been doing a lot of tests with shopify, and I'm slightly less than breaking even with it.

One really simple way I could make things work is by increasing the order size. I get people to buy, but everyone just buys 1 item. If I could get people to buy 2 or 3, AND take 1 upsell, I would definitely be in the green!

I'm a fairly good developer, but shopify is kind of difficult to customize. I mean it's doable, but there are so many limitations out of how to really customize the checkout page, and then there's no easy way to do an upsell after the checkout.

I've built sites out with meteor before, but then when I scaled my site had massive delays, plus if I have to build the integration myself it will be pretty intense (although I'm seriously considering it).

Is there any platforms that you recommend that are great for customization?
    I'm looking for something that allows me to have this type of checkout:
    https://www.luxhd450.com/ss1/order.php

(as popularized by the flashlight I believe)
    that also allows me to add upsells after the checkout. I just ran into this offer and thought maybe they use some sort of platform that I can use for my product.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Clickfunnels if you're trying to copy that order page and super easy unlimited number of upsells.

Comment

I use Clickfunnels. It rocks. 1 click upsells after the sale turn key.

Fully customizable checkout page.

They also just released Braintree integration so you can use your own 3rd party merchant accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
      >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

sweet! will check it out thanks guys!

Comment

I have heard good things about Volusion in terms of customization though I have yet to try it out myself. You can read more about it on this list of Shopify alternative comparisons: https://www.withintheflow.com/shopify-alternatives/ or from their guides section: https://www.volusion.com/guides

Comment

Most recently we've moved our whole operation to Odoo which is an open source Ecom + ERP system. Very customizable but definitely takes some tech chops to manage.
            Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
            >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

at the moment did not see any worthy replacement

Comment

Working...
              X