Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone using to build there funnel's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha. Much appreciated and will keep that in mind moving forward.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by smaxor View Post

This is exactly why. Page speed optimization is one of the main easy pick ups in conversion rate optimization.

We're looking at doing that now for our golf product. Our main page has very little content but the load time is 3-5 seconds with Clickfunnels so we going to at least move that initial page to being hard coded and optimized for speed.

We'll probably leave the cart back stuff for now until we have a flushed out solution for that stuff onward.

For us if they watch a 20min video a load time of 5-7 seconds on the cart probably isn't a deal killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Click Funnels you can download the html version of the funnel page and host it yourself. I'm curious if you tried that and if you saw any page speed improvements?

Comment

We use Leadpages for lead gen, Click funnels for Ecom. Just bought Convertri, so will see how that one play out.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjxcat
          We use Leadpages for lead gen, Click funnels for Ecom. Just bought Convertri, so will see how that one play out.

I bought Convertri too. The email I read said it had stripe integration and doesn't. But shoot of $300 lifetime unlimited. I'll support their development. Probably won't use it until down the road when they add more features.

Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
          >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

CF is great but WAY too buggy for my liking.

Comment

The more I use CF, I realize it is buggy, but there are third party guys that make some amazing scripts for it (which I use currently). I still can't tell which one of my LP's that I am split testing are really working.

Another I have done is integrate Hotjar to all the pages so I know where I need to make adjustments.

Comment

Working...
              X