Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone using to build there funnel's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is everyone using to build there funnel's?

Hey all,

Pleasure to be here!

What is everyone using to build / design there funnels?

We currently use Clickfunnels and are looking into using Funnel Flux.

Looking to create something very similar to this with multiple up and down sales.

http://www.perfectwaterpurifier.com/aff/

Thanks,
    T

Best is Clickfunnels by far. Integrates with Stripe, Shipstation, and auto responder series.

We can build a full ecom funnel in around 6-8 hours. From start to running traffic. I plan on doing a 1 hour walk through of it of how we set it up for ecommerce. Stay tuned...
    Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
    >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

Is leadpages along with manual integration to Stripe out the question?

Comment

Not sure Leadpages is EXTREMELY limiting. I'd stay away from it personally.d Go with Clickfunnels or if you need more control of the page you can do Unbounce. We use both internally

Unbounce for our leadgen pages
        Clickfunnels for our Ecom.
        >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

clickfunnels is solid. anyone used 1minutesites.com?

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri View Post
            clickfunnels is solid. anyone used 1minutesites.com?
            Haven't heard of it or tried that one. But I'm pretty happy with clickfunnels for protoyping funnels. Then move it to hard coded and optimized PHP when you figure it out. And run Magento on the backend. At least that' sour current model.

Comment

we're currently using clickfunnels for lead magnet and low $ tripwire products. We're then sending the traffic to ecom with shopify. Curious to know what the optimal setup is.
              were hosting clickfunnels on the blog subdomain of our ecom site. So its:
              --> email --> lead magnet/trip wire --> then email sequence sending them to the ecomsite.com/product.

Does anyone run core product offers through clickfunnels and never send them to ecom site? Were also using actionetics with sendgrid for email management.

Comment

exporting clickfunnels later on for faster load time, nice. we've used woocommerce as well.. wouldn't recommend.. need a bunch of plugins for everything to work but then when you update something it might not work anymore with the older plugins..I want to try out shopify and/or magento next
                Last edited by dmitri; 03-19-2016, 06:50 AM.

Comment

I am pretty much in the same space as Smaxor with this. I use ClickFunnels since the early BETA and love it every day. Prototyping and testing funnels can be done within hours and once you found the sweetspot, you can do the hardcoding of the funnel steps Works pretty well

Comment

Thanks for the replied everyone! Been a busy weekend scaling haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Toy View Post
                      Thanks for the replied everyone! Been a busy weekend scaling haha.

Hahaha always great news!

Comment

How do you integrate ecom software and clickfunnel?

Say I am advertising on adwords for Macbook Battery.. You send them to a funnel on click funnel first, and then show them the Product page (battery page, currently on magento) after the whole funnel?

I am a bit confused. How to upsell other items from the Magento on the clickfunnel?

Along the funnel, can I put add to magento cart button?

This is very interesting and I am still a bit confused as to how to funnel.

Mostly these people buy laptop parts and we soft market our products using auto responder. But I am think of ways to upsell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
                          How do you integrate ecom software and clickfunnel?

Say I am advertising on adwords for Macbook Battery.. You send them to a funnel on click funnel first, and then show them the Product page (battery page, currently on magento) after the whole funnel?

I am a bit confused. How to upsell other items from the Magento on the clickfunnel?

Along the funnel, can I put add to magento cart button?

This is very interesting and I am still a bit confused as to how to funnel.

Mostly these people buy laptop parts and we soft market our products using auto responder. But I am think of ways to upsell.

Well if most of your store is in Magento what I'd probably do is build a funnel in Clickfunnels for a HOOK product. That is a product is a loss leader or a must have deal. This is how you're going to capture people into your funnel. So then you do that in Clickfunnels with the 1 click upsells in click funnels. I'd tie that into stripe most likely as it has a default functionality for that. Then if you want to do one click up sells that's all in CF/stripe as well.

Then once don I'd dump them into your main magento ecom site. Also I'd add them to an auto-responder list that is going to engage them with your brand. I'd then send them a few emails letting them know who you are and what you have to offer. Then send them a discount to bring them back to the main site.

But CF flow is going to operate seperately then Magento right now. You can do things like connect CF to Zapier and then pull the orders out that way and push to Magento or some other cart system to fulfill.

I put this together using the Clickfunnels templates in around 5 minutes. But it'll give you the idea of the click flow. This has

Email opt-in -> sales page -> order page -> upsell 1 ->upsell 2 -> confirmation -> thank you

Then I'd just put a link on the Thank you or Confirmation to your main site. Pipe the order into magento and fulfill. Just give you a lot more dexterity for testing. Then if you find something that works amazing hard code it in js/php and hook it up to Magento.

Comment

Hey Jason,

I've been playing around with Click Funnels and getting the hang of it - it's pretty great.

You mentioned a few times that you prototype inside CF, and then once you figure it out, "hard code it and optimize for PHP when you figure it out".

Can you elaborate a bit on why you do this vs just keeping it within CF? Is this due to the typical editors being bulky code wise and slowing down page load times server wise?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SV5
                              Hey Jason,

I've been playing around with Click Funnels and getting the hang of it - it's pretty great.

You mentioned a few times that you prototype inside CF, and then once you figure it out, "hard code it and optimize for PHP when you figure it out".

Can you elaborate a bit on why you do this vs just keeping it within CF? Is this due to the typical editors being bulky code wise and slowing down page load times server wise?

Thanks!
                              This is exactly why. Page speed optimization is one of the main easy pick ups in conversion rate optimization.

We're looking at doing that now for our golf product. Our main page has very little content but the load time is 3-5 seconds with Clickfunnels so we going to at least move that initial page to being hard coded and optimized for speed.

We'll probably leave the cart back stuff for now until we have a flushed out solution for that stuff onward.

For us if they watch a 20min video a load time of 5-7 seconds on the cart probably isn't a deal killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X