Lime Light vs. Konnective

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lime Light vs. Konnective

We're looking at moving to one of these solutions now to hard code our pages. As well as manage our customers much better.

Click funnels + stripe + ship station is amazing for prototyping. But you real run into some issues at scale.

Anyone used both of these and have feedback on which they like better and why?

What's some of the pitfalls with each?

What's some of the great benefits of each?

Prices seem relatively the same with a lower tier for Konnektive but we're already past that many orders anyways so it wouldn't matter.

Feedback would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
    >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

I'm not able to tell you a comparison of CF+Stripe+Ship Station VS LL + Konnective.

However, I have used LL some for other ecommerce setups.

I hated LL. Not only was it confusing to use ( could have been how we set it up though ), but the reporting was garbage IMHO.

Comment

Going to pull the trigger on Konnektive. Lots of posts to follow in sure

Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
      >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

Originally posted by smaxor View Post
        Going to pull the trigger on Konnektive. Lots of posts to follow in sure

Any insight why Knonnektive over LL?

I'm looking at them now. But my partner is experienced with LL - and it looks pretty impressive to me.
        Last edited by jalexander; 08-11-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Hey Jason any updates with Konnective? Im looking to make the switch from LL

Comment

An update would be really useful. In a few months I'll be needing this sort of system. I'm trying to resist rolling my own (limited) CRM on top of something like podio.

Comment

Working...
            X