Shipwire Alternatives?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipwire Alternatives?

I was about to use shipwire for my order fulfillment because it seems to be the most popular one on this forum. However, I've read the reviews for it and there are a ton of bad reviews. People say that their customer service is horrible and that they lose their products.

Has anyone else ran into problems with Shipwire? And are there any good alternatives out there? (I've been looking into Fulfillrite and am thinking about going with them)

My friend Randall over at Golden Egg is awesome. Really easy to work with and will help you do whatever you need. He's out of UT so some what central.

RANDALL GUERNSEY
    Owner/Founder
    Golden Egg Solutions
    Phone: 801-830-3594

Jason Akatiff, CEO - A4D Performance | Follow Me on Twitter | Read my Blog
    >> A4D - CPA Network, 8 years in business, never missed a payment. Sign Up Here! | NEW Skype: live:jasona_33 <<<

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation I will definitely check Golden Egg out. Another service I found that *seems* pretty good is DollarFulfillment.com. The owner (Jason Macek) works with a lot of internet marketers and is a lot cheaper than the likes of shipwire or fulfillrite. I haven't actually used them yet but am planning to give them a test in another week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by AdcentricBrandon View Post
        Thanks for the recommendation I will definitely check Golden Egg out. Another service I found that *seems* pretty good is DollarFulfillment.com. The owner (Jason Macek) works with a lot of internet marketers and is a lot cheaper than the likes of shipwire or fulfillrite. I haven't actually used them yet but am planning to give them a test in another week or so.
        Brandon, how did things go with Dollar Fulfillment?

Comment

I decided not to fulfill my orders from the US because my traffic was too inconsistent. I didn't want to buy a huge bulk order and find that my traffic died out. So, I decided to continue to dropship instead. However, I have found another product that I think will be much more stable and longterm and will be looking into fulfilling from the US again. Still need to get a few other things in order, so were a few weeks away...

Comment

Just updating an old post... I've finally started fulfilling my products through DollarFulfillment and I am very happy with them. For anyone looking to make the jump from dropshipping to US fulfillment, I would highly recommend checking them out. $1 flat fee for 1-2 products shipped or $2 for 3 or more products, which is cheaper than any other fulfillment service I've talked to. Also, they've always shipped all of my orders out next day, so the service is top notch.

If anyone needs an intro to the owner, let me know!

Last edited by AdcentricBrandon; 04-05-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X